Arrive at Mauritius
Arrive at Mauritius International Airport and after receiving your arrival Visa from the Immigration Counter. Our Representative will transfer you to the Hotel. The day is free for leisure. Its an Ideal Holiday Destination to experience unique sights, sounds & water sports.Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast drive to the Glass Gallery shop, then proceed to Curepipe to the spectacular crater 'Trou aux Cerfs' where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ cafe/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the 'Grand Bassin' (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Dinner. Return back to hotel Overnight at the Hotel.
Ile Aux Cerfs (East Tour)
After breakfast leave for full day excursion to Ile aux cerfs Island. A speed boat will take you to an ideal place for sea lovers, which offers crystal clear water, fine golden sand and sparkling sunshine all fringed by 'Filao' trees. Return back to hotel. Tip: Please carry swimming suits, towel & sun screen lotion. Dinner.Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Port Louis/ view of the Citadel/ Champ de Mars/ Government House/ Harbour /Shopping in the local market. Drive through the city centre to reach 'Caudan Waterfront' a commercial landmark of shops, restaurants, Craft market etc. Then visit to Pamplemousses Garden* & Return back to hotel. * Visit to Pamplemousses Garden is included without Entrance ticket. Dinner.Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast, Proceed to airport to catch your flight. You will be transferred by speedboat. Leave Mauritius with lifetime experience & unforgettable memories.
- 04 Nights In Mauritius.
- Breakfast (04) & Dinner (04)
- Ile Aux Cerfs (East Tour)
- South Tour.
- North Tour.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Return Air Ticket*
- All Tour & Transfers On Seat In Coach Basis.
- Mauritius Visa Is On Arrival For Indian Passport Holder
- All Hotel & applicable taxes
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees To the sight which are not mention in inclusions & Guide charges if any
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Things Which Are Not Mention In Inclusions
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary..
Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Ayurveda Charges.
For Domestic Travel :- All Guest ID Proof Is Compulsory ( Passport.Aadhar Card. Driving License,Election Card) PAN card is not valid ID Proof
For International Travel:- Traveler Should Have Passport to travel abroad With Minimum 06 Months Of Validity With 02 Blank Page
- Booking Terms as per the company policy, Without Payment Booking Cannot Be done.
- Average Flight Rates Is Added In Package Amount i.e 35000/- INR Per person, Any Further Hike In Flight Rates Then Same Will Be Added In Package Cost Per Person.
- Hotel rooms availability and Rates are subject at the time of booking
- Quote is based on 02 Pax traveling together
- If number of travelers or date is changed then the given rates will be revised
- Courier Charges Will Be Extra If Documents Are Sent By Courier
Note :- Below Mention Cancellation Charges Can Be Revised As Per Hotel,Flight Cancellation Policy & Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.Confirm Cancellation Charges Will Be given After Package Confirmation
- 40 of full tour cost - 65 days prior to arrival.
- 55 of full tour cost - 40 days prior to arrival.
- 85 of full tour cost - between 20 & 25 days prior to tour.
- 95 of full tour cost - between 20 & 10 days prior to tour
- 100 - within 10 days prior to tour.
- Visa fees is totally Non Refundable Once Applied
Quality Travel World is one of Mumbai&39s well known Specialized Tour Company, Which has earned a reputation for quality service by operating distinctive services for important travelers including Inbound Tourist, Incentive corporate Group Tours, & Domestic & International Holiday Leisure Tourist .We ensure you & your company,s members an memorable and affordable jolly ride and lets make their Trip / Holiday an unforgettable one. At Quality Travel World we are committed to providing a professional service to our customers, ensuring they benefit from our experience, unique style and energy. A highly visible, independent and progressive travel agency, we aim to make a difference in everything we do.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Airfare rates are subject at the time of booking.
- Visa approval depends upon Consulate.
- No rooms are blocked yet you can treat it as a quotation..
- Quote is based on specific number of adults & for specific dates.
- If number of travelers or date is changed then the given rates will be revised.
- Kindly Check Hotel Reviews From Your End Also as we also depends upon Trip Advisor Reviews
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable