ARRIVE AT SINGAPORE & EVENING NIGHT SAFARI
Arrive At Singapore Meet & Greet At Airport Our Representative Will Transfer You To Hotel After Breakfast, Coach from KUL-SIN .Arrive Singapore. Check in to hotel Evening Night Safari. Overnight at your Hotel.
SINGAPORE CITY TOUR & SENTOSA ISLAND
After breakfast will proceed for City tour get ready to experience the mega metropolis of Singapore.Lunch in Indian transfer to the Sentosa Island. There you will enjoy the, One way cable car, Wings Of Time 2nd Show, SEA Aquarium etc. Overnight at your Hotel.
Breakfast in Hotel. Enjoy Full Day Universal Studio. Transfer back hotel. Overnight at your Hotel.
SINGAPORE TO MUMBAI
After breakfast at the hotel. Check out from your hotel and transfer to the Airport to board the flight for India. Arrive India with happy memories!!! Tour End.
139 Lavender Street, Singapore 338739
With a stay at Aqueen Lavender Hotel in Singapore (Little India), you'll be close to City Square Mall and Chinatown Heritage Center. This hotel is within close proximity of Mustafa Centre and Golden Mile Complex.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Aqueen Lavender Hotel.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- 03 Nights In Singapore
- Daily Breakfast -03
- Evening Night Safari
- City Tour Of Singapore
- Sentosa Island ( 1 Way Cable Car, Wings Of Time 2nd Show,SEA Aquarium)
- Full Day Universal Studio
- All Tour & Transfers On Seat In Coach Basis
- Return Air Tickets*(BOM-SIN-BOM)
- Singapore Tourist E- Visa* ( Passport Issued Within Maharashtra/Gujarat/ Goa Other State Passport Will Be Charged 500 Extra)
- All Applicable Taxes
- No Hidden Cost
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees To the sight which are not mention in inclusions & Guide charges if any
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Still camera/ video camera charger
- Things Which Are Not Mention In Inclusions
For Domestic Travel :- All Guest ID Proof Is Compulsory ( Passport.Aadhar Card. Driving License,Election Card) PAN card is not valid ID Proof
For International Travel:- Traveler Should Have Passport to travel abroad With Minimum 06 Months Of Validity With 02 Blank Page
- Booking Terms as per the company policy, Without Payment Booking Cannot Be done
- Average Flight Rates Is Added In Package Amount i.e 20000/- INR Per person, Any Further Hike In Flight Rates Then Same Will Be Added In Package Cost Per Person.
- Hotel rooms availability and Rates are subject at the time of booking.
- Airfare rates are subject at the time of booking.
- No rooms are blocked yet you can treat it as a quotation.
- Issuing Of Visa Totally Depends On Consulate We Only Process Visas Approval Or Rejecting Visas Depends On Consulate.
- Quote is based on 02 Pax traveling together.
- If number of travelers or date is changed then the given rates will be revised.
Note :- Below Mention Cancellation Charges Can Be Revised As Per Hotel,Flight Cancellation Policy & Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.Confirm Cancellation Charges Will Be given After Package Confirmation
- 40 of full tour cost - 65 days prior to arrival.
- 55 of full tour cost - 40 days prior to arrival.
- 85 of full tour cost - between 20 & 25 days prior to tour.
- 95 of full tour cost - between 20 & 10 days prior to tour
- 100 - within 10 days prior to tour.
- Visa fees is totally Non Refundable Once Applied
Quality Travel World is one of Mumbai&39s well known Specialized Tour Company, Which has earned a reputation for quality service by operating distinctive services for important travelers including Inbound Tourist, Incentive corporate Group Tours, & Domestic & International Holiday Leisure Tourist .We ensure you & your company,s members an memorable and affordable jolly ride and lets make their Trip / Holiday an unforgettable one. At Quality Travel World we are committed to providing a professional service to our customers, ensuring they benefit from our experience, unique style and energy. A highly visible, independent and progressive travel agency, we aim to make a difference in everything we do.
Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
Airfare rates are subject at the time of booking.
Visa approval depends upon Consulate.
No rooms are blocked yet you can treat it as a quotation..
Quote is based on specific number of adults & for specific dates.
If number of travelers or date is changed then the given rates will be revised.
Kindly Check Hotel Reviews From Your End Also as we also depends upon Trip Advisor Reviews
All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable